LION'S DENTAL SUPPLY & EQUIPMENT
Quality Dental Equipment, Autoclaves & Supplies...All at the Lowest Prices!!
Image Max XRS
Automatic Film Processor
Automatic Film Processor (XRS)
- Virtually self-cleaning. No need to take the processor
apart to clean rollers, racks, or tracks. There are none! Simply
rinse out the solution holding tanks, then refill with fresh
chemistry and water. Simple and quick!
film detail. You chose the developer temperature, ImageMax
automatically selects the proper timing.
-> Lower temperatures - more detail
-> Higher temperatures - faster processing.
- Consistently excellent X-Rays. No replenishment
An onboard computer makes small adjustments in processing time
based on the square inches processed.
processes intra-oral and pan / ceph films. These two film types
process very differently. ImageMax is the first processor ever to
process them with the correct "Kodak recommended"
- Has the
ability to both heat and cool the developer. ImageMax
gives you complete control over film detail and processing
- 2 Year Warranty or Optional Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
$ 6,295 Sale $ 2,309
- Absolutely no roller marks or artifacts. Nothing touches
- ImageMax tells you when to change the water and
- Electronic push button drain. No corks to pull or
- Separate drain for used fixer. Ready to be properly
- No fumes or spills because the chemistry holding tanks
- Extremely economical chemical and water usage. Holding
tanks are only 1 quart each.
- Chemistry life is greatly extended. Sealed holding tanks
virtually eliminate chemistry oxidation. ImageMax runs on 2/3 less
chemistry compared to a standard roller-based film
- Eliminates ruined film because solution levels were low.
Each holding tank has fluid level sensors.
- Cut the radiation to the patient in half. By lowering
the developer temperature, you can now use “E” & “F” speed
films and get outstanding results.
- Never lose an intra-oral film again. Easy to load film
holders securely lock intra-oral films in-place.
- Pans and Cephs load instantly. No more slow feed in or
out! Extra-oral films fit directly into the processing tank. No
film holder necessary.
- Virtually mistake proof. The 2-line display and simple
controls make the ImageMax very easy to use.
- Stay informed. The display provides a count down timer
and a constant status of the processor.
- Endo processing ability. Quick view in about a minute,
then return to the processor to make archival.
- Automatic system shut off. The processor turns off if
not used in 2 hours.
- No gears, belts, rollers, tracks, or pumps in the solutions
to break. In fact, there are no moving parts that touch the
chemistry! ImageMax uses its built in pump to create air pressure
and vacuum to move the solutions through a custom-engineered pinch
- Fully self-contained. Put it practically anywhere. Make
it mobile by putting it on a cart with wheels.
- Daylight loader available. Lightweight, roomy, and easy
- Small compact size and built to last. Constructed of
tough stainless steel and heavy vacuum formed plastics. All
components are designed for heavy-duty commercial usage.
- Industry leading 2 year warranty!
- Sold factory direct. Save money and get accurate factory
- Approved by CRA, the military, state radiation
inspectors, the FDA, and Proven in dental offices in every state
across the country for over 6 years!
Capacity: 4 - 1 quart tanks
- Power Requirements: 8 amps @ 115 VAC
(50 / 60 cycle)
- Physical Dimensions: 18" wide, 21"
high, 15" deep
- Weight (Dry): 45 pounds
- Room Operating Temperature: 60° to 85°
- Internal Pump Pressure &
Vacuum: Regulated to 10 PSI & 7 Hg
- Develping Time : About 4 minutes.
Press START below
to load film
and begin the process.